Welcome to the wonderful world of dance...
where family business equals a "family friendly" atmosphere!
We are a third generation family run business since 1978. Our studio is very family oriented, teaching students of all ages and levels of Ballet/Pointe, Acrobatics, Jazz, Tap, Pre-Ballet and Hip Hop. Students receive professional, high quality instruction from instructors who have danced professionally, hold dance degrees, and are certified by Dance Masters of America and Dance Educators of America. Our goal is that your child will accomplish the following things through her/his dancing:
- Develop a sense of rhythm and timing, which should be an asset to your child in sports, music and any other activities they may become involved in
- Develop a mental ability to "pick up" fast and retain knowledge
- Become self-confident and poised in any endeavor they may take up
- Develop an appreciation and feeling for music and musical presentations
- Learn to work with people, both children and adults
Dance and acrobatics are forms of physical education. Not every student thinks in terms of being a professional dancer. Dancing and acrobatics have great values of mental and physical discipline, coordination, mental alertness, artistic awareness, and a sense of responsibility. There is not a young person who would not benefit from the study of dance. As a parent, you must show encouragement in the advancement of your child's abilities. Dancing is a form of education, like school, and your child must be encouraged to finish what they have started so they can become proud of their accomplishments.
As you tour around our website, please enjoy our beautiful pictures, courtesy of our professional photographer, Charlie Rees.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we want to hear from you! Thank you for coming to dance and tumble with us!